A simple star rating plugin which allows visitors to rate a post based on multiple criteria and questions.
The key features of the plugin are:
- Star rating is based on multuple rating criteria and questions
- Shortcodes to display the rating form, single rating results and top rating results
- API to add custom rating forms, single rating results and top rating results
- Widgets to display the rating form and top rating results
- SEO rich snippets are added to markup
- Options to apply to different post types
- Add custom weights to each multi-rating item
- Options for position of rating form before_content or after_content and rating results before_title or after_title
Try it below. Refresh the page after you have submitted the rating form to see the results updated.
Here are the rating results:
Here is the rating form:
For more information, go to the plugin page on WordPress.org plugin directory http://www.wordpress.org/plugins/multi-rating
Multi Rating Pro
Multi Rating Pro adds advanced features into the Multi Rating plugin.
The advanced features are:
- Multiple rating forms with different rating items that can be used in the shortcodes, API and widget. There is a default rating form and rating results are displayed per rating form
- User can also submit their name, e-mail and comments on a rating form
- Shortcode to return each rating item result individually
- Replace rating item select option values with text descriptions
- Show the rating result back to the user when the rating form is submitted
- Modify the duration in days for the IP address & date validation check for users submitting the rating form
- View rating results per post and rating form in WP-admin backend
- Post and category filters to include (whitelist) or exclude (blacklist) certain posts from displaying the rating form and rating result
- More filters on WP-admin rating results tables
Click here for more information and a demo.
You may also be interested in…
Hotspots Analytics is the most advanced analytics plugin for WordPress websites including heatmaps, user activity and custom event tracking. It can be a great compliment to Google Analytics and provides support for responsive web design and touchscreen devices.
Here’s a demo in debug mode: http://danielpowney.com/hotspots-analytics?drawHeatmap=true
You can download the plugin from the WordPress.org plugin directory http://www.wordpress.org/plugins/hotspots